Fishing on the Columbia River
Part One: The Murals
Click on a thumbnail for a larger view...
These murals were painted in the Exhibition Hall Foyer of the School of Architecture and Allied Arts, University of Oregon, Eugene, in 1932. This building was later torn down and replaced by a newer one, so the murals were destroyed. This photographic record remains...
(Technique: True Fresco; Size of Each Wall: 13ft. x 17ft.)
Fishing on the Columbia River Part 2: The Sketches
These images copyright © Sr. Lucia Wiley, CHS
| main page | table of contents | chronology | catalog | resources |